G.S. Interbit Ltd, takes your privacy seriously. We store your data safely and handle it according to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- Personal data. We ask you to provide the following information when you register on our website and order the services we provide: your full name, email address, phone number, billing address.
- Purposes of data processing. Personal data is collected and stored for the following purposes: to manage your personal account; to provide and manage the services that you have ordered; to process the payments and accounting related to your personal account; to inform you on the service updates, news and changes. In order for us to comply with the regulatory requirements set by the telecommunications industry, personal information is required for you to order and use our products and services.
- Information provided by the user. You take the full responsibility for the information and documents that you provide us. We reserve the right to terminate all of our services if the information you have provided is false, untruthful, includes stolen personal details, data or documents.
- Third Parties. Once you choose to provide personally identifiable information, it will only be used in the context of your customer relationship with Interbit/VoipCom. We will not share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to any third party. Your personal information may be used by the products and service related suppliers that we work with in certain countries, if this is required by the particular country’s laws and regulations. Upon the appropriate request of a government agency, law enforcement agency, court or as otherwise required by law, Interbit may disclose your personal data and Interbit personal profile related information. We would ask you not to use our services, if you are against such usage of your personal information.
- Security. We guarantee that all of your personal data is securely collected and stored. We fulfil all of the technical requirements and conduct the necessary security checks to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access to the personal information by any third party.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 24.05.2018